In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha belongs to a sub-group of rasayanas, or super-elixirs, known as medhya rasayanas, which refers to the mind and mental/intellectual capacity. Herbs that fall under this category are considered deeply healing to the mind and emotional constructs.
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- for stress relief + anxiety
- increases brain cognition
- increasing thyroid function (hypo-thyroid)
- overcome adrenal fatigue
- 300mg twice daily successfully combats stress
- natural remedy for depression
- balances blood sugar levels
And so much more! There are tons of folk based studies showing that not only is Ashwagandha considered a heal all, it's known for its' mind boosting and spiritual properties within Ayurveda.